Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

June Meeting Highlights

Here is a little look at what we saw at our last meeting before a summer break.  Don't forget to turn in your quilt show forms before the end of July so that the hanging committee can get organized for the upcoming show!


There were seven versions of our mystery quilt project in various stages of completion to view.

Karen's in blue and grey with a zig-zag layout.

 Mona's elegant black and grey.

Marion is finishing hers as a "quilt as you go" project with different flowers quilted in each of the open areas.


Bev's striking brown and orange combination.  I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Cheri's original layout, in beautiful batiks.

And Lori's modern pink and grey version.

If anyone else has theirs finished but couldn't attend the meeting, please drop me an email as I have a little gift for you.  I know I owe one to Jackie!  Who else is out there?

Bev also showed her butterfly quilt for her granddaughter.  Yes that is a 54" circle she pieced into the background!

And I finally finished this wall hanging.


A little over three months until our quilt show so happy summer quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment