Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Meeting Reminder

Hello everyone!  A quick reminder about the Guild Meeting to be held this Thursday.  Cindy and friends will be at the Old Firehall for a  UFO DAY starting at 10:00.

I am very excited for the evening meeting which is taking place at 7:00.  I get to reveal the final set of mystery instructions.  I have been busy trying to get mine done so I can have something to show you.  Here is a peak at my 57 blocks to date.

 Also our challenges are due!  I got a preview of two of them and they were amazing, and so different that I can't wait to see the rest!  If you used a special tool please bring it to show, and be prepared to share why you did what you did.

The other reveal is if our handmade name tags.  It isn't too late to start one, just ask me how I know!

And don't forget to bring any other show and tell you may have!

Looking forward to the meeting!

Lori

 

No comments:

Post a Comment